1) Read the 3 biographies. Fill out this note taker as you read. Turn it in on Google Classroom when you finish.
2) After you finish, answer questions 1&2 on each biography. You may fill out the note taker on notability or a pdf editor of your choosing. You may print out the bios or use a pdf editor of your choosing to complete the questions on each bio.
3) You should share those questions with me through google drive ( firstname.lastname@example.org) or turn it in tomorrow if you choose to print out a paper copy at home!
1. Using the QR Reader App on your iPad, decode the 5 QR codes around the classroom.
2. In Explain Everything create 1 slide for each feature/QR code.
> Include a description or definition for the feature
> Include 2-3 pictures/visual representations of the feature
> Include 2-3 examples from the city you live in as well as ancient cities!
* You may use the online textbook as well as history appropriate internet sources to complete this task!
Lascaux Virtual tour- video 2 min 34 sec (click below)
Lascaux Cave Paintings reading: LIFE at Lascaux- Handout
** Use both of the above sources to answer the 3 questions below.
1. When and by whom were the cave paintings at Lascaux found?
2. How did Morse describe his experience of seeing the paintings for the first time?
3. What did you see during the virtual tour? What did it make you think? What did it make you wonder?
HOW TO GET TO THE HISTORY TEXTBOOK ONLINE:
Step 1: Go to Resources/Extra Help and click the online textbook button (or go to my.hrw.com)
Step 2: Log in with:
Or by class:
Orange- Username: orange70
Yellow- Username: yellow50
Green- Username: green407
Blue- Username: bluehistory
Purple- Username: purple79
Step 3: Click on go to the online textbook
Step 4: At the top of the page click on select a unit or chapter and select the chapter we are on
Step 5: At the top of the page click on select a section, and select the section we are working on
Step 6: If you are completing section assessment questions for homework, please copy them down onto a piece of white lined paper to complete. DO NOT complete them in the boxes online as it is a shared account and they could be deleted or written over!
The blog sections of my page is for important updates, announcements, and uploads throughout the year.